My lap top in the classroom attached to my projector was having problems. My lap top was taken out to be re-imaged. It could not be re-imaged, so I was given another one. Seemed to work OK until I wanted to use a PowerPoint this week.
My PowerPoint looked fine on the computer screen, but when projected, only part of the screen was visible. I could move around to see all part; but that is not conducive to a class discussion, especially for 6 classes. Really frustrating.
Mona (sysop) came in to see if she could fix it. Finally got it usable; but the underlying problem was never really removed.
Played around a little with iPad; still need to get iTune cards.
Your computer was set to have an extended desktop. Should be an easy fix if that is the case. You just need to set it to mirror through the control panel if that is the case.
ReplyDelete